What’s up everybody thank you so much for joining me today in episode S1E31 of the NYCFC Fan Podcast. On today’s show I’ll be speaking with Matt Reed as we quickly recap the NYCFC loss against the NY Cosmos but we discuss more the horrible stadium and poor security. We then dig deep into the 2-0 win NYCFC had against Toronto FC and we finish off the show with your questions. Show notes for this episode will be found at http://www.nycfcpodcast.com/s1e31
Here’s what you’ll hear on today’s episode:
- We quickly preview the loss NYCFC had against the NY Cosmos
- How horrible the stadium conditions were at Hofstra and how disgusting the security staff acted and ignored key issues during the match
- Why did Jason Kreis allow Pablo Alvarez take the penalty shot?
- We move into the match against Toronto FC and discuss the starting 11
- How even with 42.1% possession NYCFC was still able to finish their chances and came away with 3 points
- Is there a play connection now between David Villa and Mehdi Ballouchy?
- Kwadwo Poku seems to be the only player on NYCFC who attempts to switch the field when he has possession
- Will Andrew Jacobson be suspended for the Red Bulls match?
- We discuss what the signing of Iraola and loan of Angelino will mean to NYCFC
All show notes will be found at http://www.nycfcpodcast.com/s1e31
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
To leave a voice message that will be featured on a future show visit NYCFCPodcast.com/chat.
Subscribe to the NYCFC Fan Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher
If you enjoyed this episode can you share it with the rest of the NYCFC fans by leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes? Simply click here. Leaving a 5 star rating and review will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely and it’ll help other NYCFC Fans find this podcast! I appreciate all that you do for the show and hope you continue to enjoy it. Your reviews truly motivate and inspire me. Thank you!
Follow and interact with NYCFC Fan Podcast on…